TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rates listed for private airport shuttle are exclusively valid for the inquiry date. They are subject to change and will only be honored as shown on the website if the service requested is confirmed by means of charge to your credit card and you receive a confirmation number.
Upon making a reservation it becomes necessary for you to give your authorization, written and/or verbal, to run the corresponding charge on your credit card and by this you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Disclaimer and Cancellation Policies. All reservations are subject to availability existing now of your request. No confirmation can be issued until full payment for the requested service has been made. In some cases (which are duly marked for you to easily identify them before filling out contact information and credit card number fields).
Remember to bring valid photo ID with you.
Information for the booking of the shuttle service is provided by the CLIENT. If any error is made while completing your reservation please contact us as soon as you see the mistake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES section hereinafter. Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary. Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable always without exception.
PRIVATE TRANSFERS – TRANSFER BACK TO THE AIRPORT AND “NO SHOWS”Private transfers don’t need to confirm the pickup time back to the airport because it is pre-assigned during the booking process and listed on the voucher, however if you wish to change the pickup time or date you need to contact us according to the info on the voucher. Please don’t use third parties (Concierge, Guest Service, or Bell Boys) to contact us by phone; we need to talk to you in person.
Pickup time changes are only permitted within 4 hours prior to your original pickup, if you learned that your flight is delay less than 4 hours of your pickup, we will not be able to make changes.
“NO SHOW” (No show means that we wait the client at the hotel and client just doesn’t show up without any prior notice) No reimbursement to the final consumer shall be made in the event of a ‘no-show’ without prior consultation.
PRIVATE TRANSFERS – BAGGAGE1 piece of baggage (suitcase) allowed per person.
1 item of hand baggage (carry-on) allowed per person.
We are flexible with amount of luggage on the private transfers.
Vacation Shuttles is not responsible for customer’s belongings left in the vehicle. It is the customer’s responsibility to unload all belongings before disembarking or embarking the vehicle. The customer when required will cover all expenses incurred in the recuperations of customer’s belonging
PRIVATE TRANSFERS – ARRIVAL WAITING TIME AND “NO SHOWS”We will wait until you arrive; we monitor all incoming flights for delays.
If you experience problems with your flight itinerary, connection flights etc., we will adapt to your needs (pick you up later or at a different airport etc.) but you need to advise us with ample time.
In the event of a problem with customs or luggage, please contact us to any phone number on the voucher or send TEXT message or call to advise us of the delay and take the necessary steps
PRIVATE TRANSFERS – ADDITIONAL INFOThe passenger should arrive at the boarding point for THE TRANSFER BACK TO THE AIRPORT at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for that service. If the passenger arrives later than the scheduled departure time, the driver will leave, in which case the passenger will be considered to have missed the service NO SHOW. Vacation Shuttles shall not be liable to the passenger if he/she misses any service or suffers any loss, economic or otherwise, as a result of his/her late arrival, and shall not be obliged to hold up any service to wait for the passenger, or to provide a seat on any other service if the passenger misses a service
DISCLAIMERwww.vacationshuttles.com is an online travel related automated booking system and works as a middle-agent between the client and the operator of services listed on the website. As such, www.vacationshuttles.com creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, ground transportation and other travel activities. Since Vacation Shuttles act as a middle man and do not own tourist transport vehicles only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose.
However www.vacationshuttles.com cannot be held liable for the service supplier’s acts, omission, and accidents, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. www.vacationshuttles.com acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operator’s Personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
www.vacationshuttles.com herewith declares that:
- (a) Photographic material published on its website is intended to render a general description of the service in question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as descripted.
- (b) Travel services descriptions are regularly updated for a description of the product as close to reality as possible. However, www.vacationshuttles.com cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the Travel Service site.
- (c) www.vacationshuttles.com will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- (d) Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in written within a period of time no longer than 14 (fourteen) days from travel’s end date.
www.vacationshuttles.com will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arise from personal injuries or dead to the client or third parties caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional and mental states such as upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
- (a) Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than www.vacationshuttles.com or its employees.
- (b) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstances beyond direct control of www.vacationshuttles.com.
- (c) The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passport, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- (d) The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- (e) Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. www.vacationshuttles.com reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must be completely canceled, www.vacationshuttles.com’s liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to www.vacationshuttles.com.
- (f) A full refund will not be granted by www.vacationshuttles.com in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of God such as bad weather -including hurricanes-, earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which www.vacationshuttles.com is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators in view of specific contract terms. To cover book-keeping and administrative services, www.vacationshuttles.com will be thus entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation. Despite our close communication with our selected group of service suppliers, there is still a possibility that changes on the rates may occur without notice. As some of the rates become expired and cannot be timely updated by the operator to your immediate convenience, www.vacationshuttles.com regularly runs a rates verification process which may yield differences between the price you have paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to enjoy the service. When an updated rate happens to be lower than the originally offered to you, www.vacationshuttles.com will only charge the lower amount. When an updated price is higher than the originally quoted price, www.vacationshuttles.com will have a Travel Consultant inform you of the specific variation and the resulting balance that needs to be covered. Should you not agree to the correct amount and decide to cancel upon the circumstances, www.vacationshuttles.com will honor your cancellation request without penalization. www.vacationshuttles.com and its service suppliers will also be released from any responsibility towards compensations that the client may claim and will not be considered liable for any inconveniences arising from the said rate difference and/or cancellation.