Go off the beaten path to an off-roading, four-wheeler, guided, adventure tour that takes you into nature and across beaches. Ride your ATV through a natural cave to see its underground river and rock formations and stop for photos as you ride the long shoreline of Macao Beach. At a local home, rest and relax while learning about locally produced goods like coffee and cacao. Travel the countryside on an ATV passing vegetation and wildlife Ride through a natural cave Guide, water, equipment, fruit included
What is included
- Round transportation
- Official tour guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages (Dominican Rum)
- Non-Alcoholic beverages (Soda, Juice)
- KNOW THE CULTURE TASTING LOCAL COFFE, CACAO, AND TABACO
What is not Included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Bring Cash to buy Food at Macao Beach
Stop At: Cueva Taína los holes de Molina (cenote) where you can enjoy this beautiful creation of nature and take a rich dip in these crystalline waters. You will not regret this spectacular Cenote It is visited daily by almost a thousand tourists on different excursions that they frequent there. Cenote Hoyos del Salado or Hoyos de Molina It is about 50 meters long and 8 meters deep. Its sweet and crystalline waters are found under a cave and one of its attractions is the number of stalactites and stalagmites, which you can contemplate while you cool off in its waters.
Duration: 35 minutes Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Bavaro 1-Coffee and cocoa plantation. (Here you can see and enjoy the beautiful experience of making coffee and cocoa. Taste our artisan coffee and cocoa.
Duration: 30 minutes Admission Ticket Free
Pass By: Bavaro 3- You enjoy a 30-minute tour where we will enjoy nature and the green of our trees. feel the adrenaline.
Stop At: Macao Beach 4-Macao Beach contains white sand with palm trees in its surroundings and is one of the few beaches in the region that has not been invaded by hotels. It is extremely popular with the locals and is also a tourist spot for surfers and those who go on buggy and four-wheel tours. Playa Macao currently has a Certificate of Excellence and a high percentage of positive reviews on TripAdvisor, one of the most important travel portals in the world.
Duration: 35 minutes
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 18 years for driving ATV.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.